How to set up PayPal autopay
Here is how to set up PayPal autopay for Smartlab
1. Login to your Smartlab Software Hosting
account by clicking on the link below.
2. Either click on button under 'Domains expiring soon'
or button under 'Unpaid Invoices'
3. There will be 2 paypal orange buttons in the
upper right. One for subscribe, one for check out.
If you wish to subscribe (auto pay) click on that
button and follow directions; otherwise click on
check out button and follow directions.
There are three conditions that must be met for the
PayPal subscribe button to appear:
- The invoice's Due Date must be in the future
- The invoice must contain at least 1 recurring
product (ie. domains, billable items or addons on their
own won't create subscriptions)
- The 'Force One Time Payments' option is UNticked on
the payment gateway configuration page.
The subscribe button will not appear on past due
invoices. The product must be recurring, such as hosting. If
you have any questions, let us know.